- Name : Visution Mapio
- Version : 2.2.8
- OS : Windows/MAC
- Type : 3D Video Creator
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Visution Mapio is a powerful solution for creating projection shows. Now you can work not only with the standard screen, but also with any inclines, including cylindrical and spherical and various shapes. Unlimited slices will allow you to separate videos to cover any space. You can use multiple projectors to organize panoramic and 3D scenes.
Our main product Visution Mapio has already earned recognition from international performers and VJs. Visution Mapio will help you move one step up in the digital art, mapping scene.
- Two application modes – can be used as FFGL plug-in or Standalone application
- Syphon/Spout support as client and server (for a standalone only)
- Each slice in Standalone mode supports image, video file (based on FFmpeg) or Sypthon/Spout as a source
- Solid color or gradient as a source of a slice.
- Capture broadcasting video streams, IPTV.
- Capture of screens.
- Blackmagic Decklink devices with a naitive settings.
- QML sketches for content generation, that allow to create a custom application with a rich user interface with animation, multi-touch and GPU shaders.
- Importing of 3D file format (Collada *.dae and FBX) support (please see below About 3D import)
- Export to SVG or PNG of selected slices and masks
- Binding several FFGL plug-in to a single MAPIO2 editor/project
- Significantly improved editing features for slices – group transformations, resize and rotation for slices and masks
- Editable vectors and bitmap images masks can be set up for each Input or Output map
- Tools for splitting Masks and Slices
- Advanced warping tool
- Edge Blending tool
- Bezier Tool for slices and masks
- For each separate slice define opacity, brightness, contrast, color saturation, gamma, separate RGB gamma, black & white levels and transparency.
- Option for automatic perspective correction for slices
- Different slices shapes: quad, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, ellipse (based on the input mask)
- Detailed accuracy with unlimited zooming of the workspace
- The overlay layer with mouse cursor, edges and slices vertices in map output (also in FFGL mode)
- OSC control
- Copy & Paste of the selected slices or masks
- Unlimited undo operations
- GPU acceleration, use all the power of your computer
- Autosave the project and recovering after crash
- And many more features.