- Lectures 23
- Video 1 Hours
- Skill level all level
- Languages English
I have no idea how to program, code or create apps. Is this course for me?
Absolutely.I’m not a programmer myself. I build websites for a living and i was looking for the easiest and fastest way to turn my WordPress websites into real downloadable apps.
If you have a website – you can have a Webview app within a few minutes.
Android App for WordPress website or any website in 5minutes– how it work?
In side the course you will get my project file for android studio with a webview property just import in to your android studio and edit your website name that’s it your android has ready – in side the course you will find step by step process to make it happen.
What is a WebView app?
A WebView app is a native app which anyone can download from the app stores and install on their devices.
Will i have to update my website in 2 places?
The WebView app you will create, acts like a mirror- it takes your website as-is and shows it in the app window.
Why creating an app for my website?
You know there are thousands of websites out there for any niche you can think of. So having an app for your website will help you boost the things follows.
- Stand out from the competitors
- Will help to improve your user engagement
- Build brand and recognition.
- Create direct marketing channel.
- You will be visible to your users all the time.
Are there any hidden fees?
You will have to register as an Android developer. Anyone who wants to publish apps in Google Play Store must register as a developer. The process is easy and it costs a one-time fee of 25$.
What are the requirements?
- Will be able to make apps for any website
- Will get the high quality lectures.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 52 mins of content!
- Just a desire to make app
- few free softwares
- Android App for any website in 5minutes
What is the target audience?
- Website owners who want to send fast and immediate notifications to your readers and customers
- Bloggers who want to engage their readers .
- Freelancers who want to make and sell the app for the customers.