Event Tickets Plus v4.2 – Take control of your ticket sales with Event Tickets Plus.
Event Tickets Plus v4.2 allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open and close.
No third party websites, no extra ticket processing fees…just you, your attendees, and one kick ass event.
Take full control of the event ticketing process and customize it to suit your needs. Event Tickets Plus uses your favorite e-commerce provider (WooCommerce, Shopp, WP eCommerce, & Easy Digital Downloads are all currently supported) to keep users on your site from start to finish.
Purchased tickets are emailed directly to users, allowing them to easily print them out or pull them up on a mobile device for check-in. Admins are able to access attendee information on the backend and export the information to CSV files as needed. When your event begins, admins can mark guests as checked in manually or by scanning the QR code on their ticket with an author level role or higher.
Event Tickets Plus runs alongside the core Event Tickets plugin and your favorite ecommerce plugin. Add The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO V4.0.3 for even more robust event ticketing and calendar functionality.
Event Tickets Plus v4.2 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
v4.2 – 2016-06-08
* Feature – Authenticated attendees now can edit meta fields created by the event admin
* Feature – Global stock support added to the Easy Digital Downloads integration (Thank you dimitrilongo for the report!)
* Tweak – Added event tickets unique ID generation to have human-readable event ticket identification hashes across events (Thanks to Matt Broffman for submitting this idea on UserVoice!)
* Tweak – Language files in the `wp-content/languages/plugins` path will be loaded before attempting to load internal language files (Thank you to user @aafhhl for bringing this to our attention!)
* Tweak – Added messaging about ticket availability to the EDD, Shopp, WooCommerce, and WPEC ticket forms (Props to @masteradhoc on GitHub for this change!)
* Tweak – Record the user ID associated with the creation of new attendee records
* Tweak – Updated plugin description on admin plugin page
* Tweak – Move plugin CSS to PostCSS
* Fix – Prevent Fatals when GD Library is not active on the server (Thanks to @jamesgol for fixing the bug)