Divi v3.0.35 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.35 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.35 ( updated 3-2-2017 )
– When editing a page in the Backend Builder and the Visual Builder at the same time, changes made in both tabs will be synced when switching between tabs to ensure that no changes are lost.
– Added auto-save functionality to the Visual Builder. The Visual Builder will now automatically save your work and back it up to your database just in case something goes wrong.
– Added browser backup functionality to the Visual Builder. Every time you make a change in the Visual Builder, your progress is stored to your browser so that it can be restored later just in case you lose your work.
– Added failed save detection to the Visual Builder. Every time you save your progress in the Visual Builder, Divi checks to make sure that the save completed successfully. If it fails, it lets you know and gives you the option to download a backup copy of your recent changes.
– It is no longer possible to move locked modules in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed error that occurred when applying custom responsive styles to an array of CSS selectors.
– Gracefully retired duplicate number text color settings in the number counter module settings.
– Improved the method used for sizing tabs in the tab module, helping to ensure that tab texts never overflow the boundaries of the tab.
– Added Edge compatibility mode for old version of IE.
– Improved default dropdown menu animations in IE.
– Improved compatibility with The Events Calendar plugin.
– Fixed an error that occurred when using the inline editor to adjust the duration text in the pricing table module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue that caused the settings modal to open at a smaller size than intended in certain situations.
– Improved the appearance of list items inside of text modules. Also ensured that list item line heights scales correctly with custom text sizes.
– Fixed an issue where custom button letter spacing was not applied correctly to the module.
– Fixed typo in the row settings modal.
– Added missing font subsets to various Google fonts.
– Fixed a bug that caused the circle counter module to not re-initiate after adjusting the parent row’s padding in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the reliability of slider module re-renders in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused some settings to be synced to a global module when the settings had been selectively un-synced via the selective sync option in the Visual Builder.
– Disabled some keyboard shortcuts when settings modals are open to avoid accidental initiation.
– Removed duplicate placeholder that existed in the search module.
– Custom footer widget link colors applied in the Theme Customizer will now more reliably affect the colors of all links in footer widgets.
– Emails sent via the contact form module with no content in the main message fields will now still be sent.
– Custom color palettes will now work correct for modules with child elements, such as sliders and tabs.
– Fixed a bug that caused locked global modules to unlock themselves after saving.
– Fixed a bug where filterable portfolio and gallery modules would disappear if dragged and then dropped back in their original location in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the UX for creating lists in the Inline Editor.
– Individual tab styles will now correctly override the parent tab module styles.
* includes/builder/ scripts/frontend-builder-global-functions.js
Demo Divi v3.0.35 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme
Download Divi v3.0.35 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme