Woocommerce Variations to Table Grid v1.3.1 – This WordPress – WooCommerce plugin will turn product’s page default variations select-option menus to user friendly table – grid display. It features a self-explanatory with plenty of options admin settings panel, great documentation and support and per product options.
- User friendly and self-explanatory administration panel.
- Displays all the needed data for your variable products with options to disable them.
- Supports “any” when you set your product variations
- Supports “custom attributes” that you may add to the products on the fly
- “Add Selected to Cart” with select all checkbox for mass adding variations to cart
- Option to disable or enable the table/grid per product.
- In Stock, Out of Stock and Low Stock (with threshold) custom messages
- Easy to use shortcode with full documentation to help you put the table where ever you need and shortcodes are executed.
- Easy to use global shortcode that will display all variations of all variable products on any page.
- Extensible / developer friendly. You can alter the plugin without hacking it, but via WordPress filters and actions.
- Make variations stand out with your custom sticker/icon. You can enable/disable or override it per variation.
- Supports YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- Supports YITH WooCommerce Quick View
- Supports WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap
- AJAX can be enabled from settings
- Sorting of table columns in the frontend
- Option to enable Responsive layout via the Footable jQuery plugin
- Default table header (auto generated), generic custom table header and per product custom table header can be set
- Easily translatable via .po / .mo files.
- Available translations: English, Greek, Français, Italiano.
Woocommerce Variations to Table Grid v1.3.1 Changelog
v1.3.1 – 09/08/2016
Feature: Added support for YITH Quick View
Generic: All columns are set to sort as floats except some predefined ones