The Publicity Hound presents ?How to REALLY Use Publicity as an Online Marketing Channel and ZIG When Everyone Else is ZAGGING?
YOU WILL LEARN:
–3 major ways the publicity rules have changed the last 10 years
–The biggest publicity myth and why you must NEVER buy into it
–The one word many people are afraid to use in their publicity campaign…you MUST make this part of your vocabulary!
–How to find journalists, bloggers, ezine editors, broadcasters, reporters and others who are hungry for your story
–How to find a goldmine of clues where journalists tell you exactly which topics they think are important
–What to give them once you find them so they’ll keep coming back
–Incredibly smart strategies for forming relationships with those who can help you (it’s all about relationships)
–Free tools and resources that are right at your fingertips
–How to use Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites to connect with journalists
–A huge publicity opportunity that most people miss…you can use it 365 days a year
–How to use Google Alerts to shave months off your research time
–The truth about press releases and what they can and can’t do for you
–Tasks you can delegate to an assistant so you have time to bask in the media spotlight
The next time a journalist is interviewing you,
or a blogger is interested in an idea you’re
pitching, ask this question: “Do you need other
They love that question because it shows you’re
trying to make their job easy and you don’t want
to hog the media spotlight. If you can provide a
name, email address and phone number for an expert
or source who you know would agree to be
interviewed, you’ll position yourself as helpful.
After 22 years working at newspapers, I can tell
you that almost NOBODY asks that.
Here’s another question that people almost never
ask: “Are you looking for photo ideas?”
Those two questions area among 10 magic phrases to
use with the media. I’ll explain all of them when
I present the 90-minute webinar, “How to REALLY Use
Publicity as an Online Marketing Channel and ZIG
When Everyone Else is ZAGGING,” from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
Eastern on Wednesday, May 19.
This session is perfect for beginner and intermediate
self-promoters. I presented it a few weeks ago to
Stompernet, the association of Internet marketers,
to rave reviews.
I’ll also explain the missing link–how to create
relationships with journalists and bloggers. And
I’ll share my favorite free tools that help you know
instantly which journalists need sources with your
expertise, and how to contact them.
Joan is always on point and I just got off the call. Definitely some great pointers to obtain here. Download link below and give thanks.Code:http://www.mediafire.com/file/3jeexov2zy4/JoanStewartPublicityHound.mp3
- [Get] Armand MorinDid you miss the webinar on h Get Penny Clicks On Bing… Watch It Now!
- [GET] Mark Ling’s Webinar: Quit Your Day Job in 2010
- [GET][FSO] Check This Out – $2000+$500 Monthly On a 60 Minute Webinar!
- [GET] Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World – PDF
- [GET] The Facebook Marketing Book
- [GET] Viral Facebook Campaigns with Social Media & SEO Bonuses
- Get IFTTT Backlink Alpha 188.8.131.52
- [GET] Facebook Apps Profits
- [GET] WSO – Social Media Cash: Use Twitter, Facebook, And More to Get Thousands of Dollars
- [GET] WordPress Like Locker – Like to Read Plugin
- [GET] WordPress Social Gallery Photo Viewer Plugin [Latest Version 3.8]
- 3 Social Media Mistakes That Could Get You Sued!