*** This is my best BHW share. I hope you enjoy and use it. Leave a comment ***
Fellow BHW Members…
After finding this, all I could say was, “Wow… why didn’t someone share this on BHW when I first started.“
This is my best BHW share so far and I highly recommend each member, new and old, to download and watch this. Even if you do not think your IM business will ever become a legal LLC, go ahead and get the video and have it on hand.
The person that put this together is an attorney and does a great job discussing everything we need to know to legally protect ourselves. If you agree, buy it.
If you download the file and appreciate the share, please Reply, press Thanks, or +Rep. Your support/affirmation is what keeps me sharing.
(After all… it took a very long time to upload 650MB on .40Mbs DSL. Thank you!)Legal Considerations of Starting an Online Business
What Others are saying…“I highly recommend this title for anyone seeking to start an online business.”
“This DVD gave me an excellent understanding of what I needed to do to protect my online company.”
“Mr. Pepper is very easy to understand and extremely informative in all aspects.”
“Helped me with the legal issues – I didn’t even know I had!”
“Great in-depth tools for starting an online business.”
About the Actor
Daniel A. Pepper, Esq. is the managing member of Pepper Law Group, LLC, and has been practicing law since 1994. His practice areas include counseling all forms of start-up businesses, especially those in the technology and Internet areas, information technology and business process outsourcing, technology joint ventures and strategic alliances, software and technology licensing, electronic commerce, and intellectual property protection. Mr. Pepper regularly advises his clients on cross-border technology transfers, development and testing arrangements, distribution channels, technology deployment, e-commerce and Internet strategies, including compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and data security and privacy management. Mr. Pepper has lectured on diverse subjects, including software licensing and distribution, IT outsourcing for the health care and financial services industries, the use of application service providers, executive compensation for IT executives, and digital rights management in multimedia transactions. He also teaches legal business formation courses through the New Jersey Small Business Development Center, and regularly presents for the Individual Computer Consultants Association, American Conference Institute, and the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
So you’ve decided to start your own Internet business. Now wouldn’t it be great if you could find ONE source to learn about the legal issues you need to consider when starting this type of business? Congratulations, you just found it! In this informative instructional video, attorney Dan Pepper, who has represented dozens of Internet and online businesses and regularly instructs entrepreneurs on forming businesses, will walk you through, step by step:
* The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships, Subchapter C and S corporations, and limited liability companies
* How taxes, liability, cost, management, and administration GREATLY differ depending upon the business entity you choose
* How to protect your PERSONAL ASSETS from lawsuits, judgments, and other debts
* How to protect others from STEALING your ideas, logo, text, graphics, and website
* The difference between PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS, and how you can register your own for maximum protection
* Why choosing the wrong business or Internet domain name can get you in trouble, and how to avoid it
* The RIGHT way and WRONG way to pay your website developer
* Tips to ensure you actually OWN everything in your website
* When and how to disclose your CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and ideas to others, including the use of non-disclosure agreements
* How to avoid responsibility for what other users post on your website
* Practical, easy to understand tips you can use IMMEDIATELY to get your Internet business off the ground
* AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Virus Total ScanCode:No VT scan - too large. .AVI file (650MB)
Hit Reply, press Thanks, or +Rep if you appreciate the share. Your Thanks is what keeps me sharing.
DownloadCode:P1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?c9f65j2281pfg3i P2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?yz7dypzb79vhflg P3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?z7x1ozizrcbxn2a P4 - http://www.mediafire.com/?yzo241soj7kbnz4
Post your comments below – keep the thread active for others to find. Thank you.Loading...
Do you have an LLC or are you interested in setting up your business legally? This will help.
- [GET] NEW System Makes $1,000/week, Starting With No Product, No List, & No Website!!
- [GET] Business Plans – Must See!
- [GET] WSO – [HOT] Offline Affiliate Empire – MUST SEE – New $7 eBook is a GAME CHANGER – No BS
- [GET][Mine] DP Make $300-$600+ A Day!! Must See!! No Start Up Costs
- [GET] Solid Methods that helps me make $1000 Per Week! ** Must See **
- [Get] LegalPress v1.1.3 – Law, Attorney, Insurance, Legal Theme
- [GET] WSO – My Business in a Box – TRAFFX – Offered by Donation
- [GET] Search Automator Force
- [GET] The Secrets of Adsense 2009
- [GET] Get 10,000 Fans
- [GET] Video Marketing on Steroids – videos
- [GET] US Business Lists (Direct Downloads) – Value $1323