12 May 17
12 May 17
|Graphics Files Included||Photoshop PSD|
|Minimum Adobe CS Version||CS6|
Personal is a CV (CV, VCard) for graphic designers, web designers and programmers. It has a modern style, clean and light. The PSD template has everything you need for your project: 3 Home, About Me, Skills, Portfolio, Contact Me, Testimonials and Blog.
Its original design makes the presentation of your profile with an unusual design, not very common in CV designs.
I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.
1. Summary of Package Content
- 10 Different PSDs.
- 3 Different Home.
- 3 Mobile Versions.
- Grids 12 Bootstrap v4.
- Well-organized layers.
- Well named layers
- Forms and Layers 100% editable.
- Easy to Perzonalize.
- 100% editable fonts.
- Perfect Pixel.
- Width Template 1140px / 1110px Content Width.
- Most of the icons are sources of Font-Awesome. (Not included in package)
- Fully Customizable.
- Free Fonts (Google Fonts).
- The typography of the name of the “Perzonal” template is Signika Negative and Open Sans. by Google Fonts.
- Color Palettes (5 Colors in .aco)
2. Included .PSD files.
- Template Home (3 File).
- Template About me (1 File)
- Template Competences (1 File)
- Template Portfolio (1 File)
- Template Contact me (1 File)
- Template Testimonials (1 File)
- Template Blog (2 File)
Font Family Used
- Signika Negative: by Google Font (Not included in package)
- Open Sans: by Google Font (Not included in package)
- Icon Fonst (Cheatsheet): by Font-Awesome (Not included in package)
Images | Mockup | Vector Used
- Free Font Based Icons by Font-Awesome
- Note: Please install on your computer first source of Font-Awesome, before opening for the first time a template file.
- Pexels (Not included in package)
- Kaboomics (Not included in package)
- Google Images (Not included in package)
- Font-Awesome (Not included in package)
NOTE: The Images you see in the screenshots are used for demonstration purposes only, NOT included in the download package. The media, images and logos used in the previews are not included in this article, and you should contact the authors to obtain permission, should you wish to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects.