- Name : KeywordXP
- Version : 3.0.8
- OS : Windows/MAC
- Type : Keyword Research
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
KeywordXP Pro lets you search timely statistics in order to make the best keyword decisions possible. Explore volume to determine the number of searches being conducted on a monthly basis. Study cost-per-click metrics to determine which keywords advertisers are paying for. Find out exactly how many competitors you are up against and the number of pages that currently exist. Study trends graphs over the past year and determine which long tails are rising.
- Real Keywords: Get the ‘ACTUAL’ keywords that people are searching for right now and use these to fine tune search parameters.
- Data Centers: Maximize your keyword research by searching across Google, Amazon, Bing, eBay, Ask and YouTube – huge collection of resources.
- Trend Analysis: Examine trends over time to determine which keywords are rising or staying steady.
- Export Results: Easily copy results to clipboard and transfer data to other applications or export to a .csv file for later analysis.
- Cross Platform: KeywordXP is an Adobe AIR software that runs on both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Region Specific: Multiple Google data-centers lets you refine your search to a specific geographic location – great for local marketing.
- Drill Down: Double click on any phrase or select ‘drill down’ to search long tail keywords on deeper levels.
- Clear List: Ability to clear the list with one click so you can instantly start a second search.
- Languages: Search in your native language across various Google data-centers and set your preferred one as ‘default’.
- Questions: Find exact questions that people are searching for and click on any item to get hundreds of suggested article titles.
- Domains: Create customized domain searches by adding words to the beginning or end of suggested terms or simply check availability of results.
- Find Long Tail Keywords Fast : Search for long tail keywords quickly and drill down by double clicking on any item. Check the phrases of interest and click on either Google trends or competition. Examine these results to determine the best keyword to go for. Streamline your research by searching specific data-centers, which include Google, Amazon, Bing, eBay, Ask, and YouTube.
- Explore Profitable Niches in Seconds : Discover exactly what questions people are searching for right now. Select prefix preferences to search only the types of questions that interest you. Once you have found a question that you would like to answer in an article or post simply click on the question and watch as hundreds of suggested titles are instantly populated. Customize these by inserting or deleting any text your want.
- Search Suggested and Customized Domains : Check availability of suggested domains to find your best option. Drill down further by hiding taken domains or filter your search by a specific domain extension. Or go a step further and add pre-selected nouns, verbs, or adjectives to the beginning or end of the search phrase to quickly find a customized domain.