- Name : Almighty Keyword Hog
- Version : 1.0.6
- OS : Windows
- Type : Keyword Research Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
“How do you draw thousands of visitors to your promotions and money-pages without breaking the bank on expensive ads?”
You Use The World’s Most
Powerful Traffic Strategy
- MULTIPLES SEARCH ENGINE – Easily find keywords from Google, Amazon, YouTube, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, & Ebay (adding more in future)
- VARIABLE FEATURE – You can place characters anywhere within your keyword to truly find keywords that are untouched & profitable.
- GET MORE TRAFFIC WITH TUMBLY HOG – Easily find keywords to use as hashtags in Tumbly Hog to maximize your exposure when people search those keywords.
- FIND PROFITABLE KEYWORDS FOR SEO & YOUTUBE VIDEOS – Because Keyword Hog can search for keywords a way that’s never been done before, you’ll be able to find keywords no one has ever used for SEO or ranking YouTube videos. Crazy stuff!
- MAX CHARACTER FEATURE – Everyone person getting keywords from search engines suggested searches have used the “A-Z” method. Our Max Character feature allows you to search for keywords with unused characters from 2-3 characters of 2000+ most popular english words.
- FULL TRAINING – You get full training on how to use the program to the fullest in the members area.
- TRAINING ON HOW TO USE KEYWORDS WITH TUMBLY HOG – Learn how to maximize your traffic from Tumblr using keywords in Tumbly Hog. You get Megan’s “How to Use Keywords To Your Advantage in Tumblr”.
- SAVE & LOAD PROJECTS – You can save & load projects in Almighty Keyword Hog so you can continue searching keywords from where you left off and always have your keywords on file, right in the program.
- MULTIPLE KEYWORD SEARCH – You can search multiple keywords at a time with Almighty Keyword Hog.
- MINIMUM/MAXIMUM WORD FEATURE – Only want to limit the keywords that you get to keywords with 3 words? Maybe you want the maximum amount of words in the keywords to have 5 words at most? Well, we have that covered. You can control how many words are in the keywords that come back so you can get long-tail keywords only.