If you are building links for your clients or yourself with various SEO tools or services, there is always one last step before you send report to your client or send your blog posts for further backlinking – you need to double check that pages are alive and actually have links you built.
Especially this is important when you do SEO for your clients – SEOs rarely if ever are getting paid for an attempt to place a link and performance very often judged based on numbers of links created.
RankWyz introduces free application that let you quickly check if your posts are alive and have links you built.
Download and Install
You can login with your RankWyz username and API key or continue without logging in the server
Load URLs from the file
If you are not a RankWyz member or have links from other tools or services to check – click “load from file” and select file to load
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Set up Link Pattern and Run
Enter link pattern you expect to find on the page, it could be exact url or part of the URL for example entering domain.org would find all posts containing links matching domain.org. Click “Start”. Once checker completed it’s job – you can export alive URLs and/or URLs with found links
For support and to leave a feedback visit http://www.rankwyz.com/forum/discussion/69/introducing-rankwyz-link-checker
- [GET] 3100+ StatsSites List + 1 Click Backlinker Script For Instant Backlinks V3.3
- [GET] GoDaddy Domain Auction Scraper
- [GET] Free Backlinks Using New Service!
- [GET] Gasoline Prices Script – Map of Prices In Your US Location!
- [GET] X-Spinner Article Spinner
- [GET] Twitter Link Indexing bot
- [GET] My Personal Ultimate Demon List updated Feb 2013
- [GET] Wylde’s Bulk Moz Checker
- [GET] Arsyn Youtube Analyzer – Analyze Youtube Competition, Download videos.
- [GET] iPageRank Page Rank and SEO Tools Site Script
- [GET] How To Make An Easy 2000 Backlinks Per Day!
- [GET] Xenu’s Link Sleuth Broken Link Checker – Find links on a domain