- Name : Proxy Gather Bot
- Version : 1.0 Premium
- OS : Windows
- Type : Content Creator
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Content Spiffer takes a different approach by blending content that you’ve already acquired and adding your own links, images, videos, keywords and customized text. This enables you to turn your old, over-scraped, over-used articles into fresh unique content!
Need Unique Content? Content Spiffer is the ultimate tool for producing huge volumes of Unique Content! It’s not a scraper, and it’s not a spinner…
Content Spiffer raises the bar by mixing related content and adding HTML, BBCode or Wiki Markup for links, images, videos, keywords and your own custom content to text articles in bulk. This enables you to produce THOUSANDS of Unique Articles with just a few mouse clicks! It’s simple enough that setting up a project only takes minutes, and yet versatile enough to make content just the way you want.
- Randomly insert links, images, videos and plain text from lists into articles.
- Blend articles together at the paragraph or sentence level.
- Pattern controls let you determine how and where elements are inserted.
- Pattern rule sets are saved for use in future projects.
- Random URL & keyword selection is balanced to avoid redundancy.
- Supports HTML, BBCode and Wiki Markup.
- Can insert single elements, or multiple elements in spintax format.
- Content Spiffer gives you an ideal balance of control and randomness, allowing you to create fresh content with relevant links, images and URLs from even the most used and abused articles!
- Four different methods for blending articles at the paragraph or sentence level.
- Spintax Friendly! You can blend articles and insert links, images, videos and text even if your articles have already been spun.
- Blender’s Single File Output lets you compile a bunch of separate articles into a single content file, and can output it in spintax format as well!
- Spintax Validator makes it easy to make sure there is no broken spintax in your articles prior to validating.
- Option to preserve articles titles when blending or inserting links, images, videos and text.